Thursday, September 02, 2010

huge

My female owner says that her new housemate is driving her crazy. She is filled with so much angst and annoyance that it shows clearly, whenever she ventilates to some of her friends. My female owner prides herself as easy-going, accommodating and flexible. She has few red buttons, but they can be really huge and sensitive and this housemate seems to be pressing all of them.

I know I have written about these red buttons before, but let me just point out the current huge and sensitive ones:

- People who intrude into her personal space constantly
- People who can’t read social cues well, given their age and experience
- People who are inconsiderate and/ or self-inviting
- People who frighten her cat for fun

Go figure what’s pissing my female owner off now. The funny thing is that today, she was ventilating to two friends, one female and one guy (separately). And both of them were very amused. The female friend even said “this is so entertaining” while the male friend just kept grinning.

On a serious note, my female owner is so pissed that she tries to avoid her housemate as much as she can, and keeps conversations to a minimal. At times, she even coops herself in her room so that their paths will not cross.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

frightening the cat for fun?

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook