Thursday, August 23, 2007

moving on

My owners talked again today. Online. The first time they chatted online (many years ago), it ended in a quarrel. Online quarrel! Can you believe it?

It could be because of that or other reasons (e.g. my male owner had been adamant about not installing MSN on his home computer for security reasons) that my male owner did not use MSN at home. Only my female owner would. Until they separated. Then he installed MSN on his home computer.

Anyway, my male owner told her that he has moved on, since the day they separated. He assumed that she did too.

As for me and my fellow siblings, we are still in the Balcony, moving nowhere. Just like this photo here. I've made this broom my arm chair.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook