Monday, August 13, 2007

brief encounter

My female owner did something today, something which she thought she would never be able to do for a period of time. She met my male owner face-to-face. Apparently, yesterday he requested to get back his favourite jacket and she agreed to meet him today to do so (this explains for the measly dinner she gave us yesterday!).

Well, the summary was that, she met him at the pre-arranged time and venue, passed him the jacket and left.

The long of it was that, she didn’t know what to expect or how to talk to him when they met. Not knowing what would be appropriate, she decided to keep silent while he, though man of few words, reminded her that it was the beginning of the 7th month and told her to be careful during this period of time (such love he has for her despite everything. though we would have loved it, he didn’t mention us...). My silly female owner kept silent throughout the whole encounter and only nodded her head in response. She then left for her music lesson, and struggled (but succeeded) to keep her tears in during the lesson.

Looks like we turtles will have to grow up in a broken family.


1 comment:

the frog that wants to be a princess said...

i'm sure you'll be fine. your female owner is a great lass and would not neglect you, little princess.

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook