Saturday, August 18, 2007

feasting

Been a long time since I left a shellprint here. Miss me?

Thought that I would share a little on something very close to my heart. For those who have been following my life-story, you would know that one of my pet topics revolves around FOOD. So today, I should let my photos do the talking, to let you know how our feeding tank looks like and how my female owner usually feeds us.

Enjoy this “cultural exchange”!


The invitation to feast - clean water in the feeding tank - so we are climbing in

Being hand-fed - Note the rare appearance of Dona

Enjoying our meal - Nanook is missing...

A close-up picture of me - the flash must have blinded me for a while

Me climbing out after the feast - see how dirty the water has become?

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook