Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sayang

And so, another animal turned up mysteriously at my female owner's house. And this time, its a super endearing, manja furball cat, whose antics melt my female owner's heart right away. Manja the Cat hang around the house the whole day that my female owner had no choice but to feed her some milk (coz that meant that Manja the Cat didn't have anything to eat the whole day too). My female owner and her friends reckoned that she is a domesticated cat that got lost somehow. They were not sure too, if she was able to hunt for her own food. Anyway, in my female owner's words "she is home now".

Sayang posing for my female owner

she perched herself outside the kitchen the whole day sleeping... my female owner woke her up to take photos.

her patience was rewarded...

and she's full of energy again

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook