Sunday, July 25, 2010

fitness

And so, this is the eve of my female owner’s return to the “real” world. She has about one more month before she has to submit her thesis. There are bits and pieces of her work in different states of being, awaiting further correction. There is a new group starting on Tuesday and even though she has clearly stated that she is not intending to attend any sessions if she is not running any segment, my female owner knows that she is obliged to turn up for a few.

Moving ahead in these final weeks, struggling to get out of her sleepy slumber (with the long arms of subconscious anxieties pulling her back down), my female owner has decided that the focus for the rest of winter would be encapsulated into Fs

i) Mental fitness – to complete her thesis
ii) Physical fitness – jogging and minimal snacking (healthy on the hips and pocket)
iii) Spiritual fitness – time to grow more in God

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook