Wednesday, July 28, 2010

guys

My female owner doesn’t like OZ guys very much. She had a few bad experiences with local guys, in terms of their attitudes and values, that she thinks they make lousy partners. My female owner still prefers Asian guys. Top of her list – guys from Hongkong. This started last year, when she was having a random conversation with a 30+ Singaporean guy who asked her about what she was looking for a in a guy. He then recommended Hongkong guys (among the major Asian countries) coz they make good husbands.

My female owner was amused by his recommendation but at that time, she didn’t really know many Hongkong guys well enough to be convinced. One year later, my female owner agrees with his observation. Although she doesn’t know any HK “husbands”, the HK guys in her circle of friends have proven themselves to be reliable, sensitive and of sound character. These include Emo Sponge and Mr S, and two other guys who are in her church group.

Her girl friends think that Malaysian guys are the best. My female owner is half-skeptical coz these girl friends are, erm, from Malaysia. But so far, she has had good experiences with Malaysian guys too. Just not too close to any in particular. But she rather not, coz what if Malaysia and Singapore go to war?

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook