Saturday, December 22, 2007

siblings

My female owner did something she has never done in her life. She went shopping with her brother (with her mother included as a chaperon) yesterday. Although it was for a purely functional reason - he wanted to get my female owner a laptop - the coming together of the two siblings was a sight to behold, simply because they hardly spoke more than ten sentences to each other in a year.

Trust us, we know, because we are the silent listeners in the household. Walls have ears, so do turtles.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha 10 sentences beat the amount of conversation I have had with my bro AND sis this year!

Nooki said...

no wonder we are potato frens. we are so alike!

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook