Sunday, May 13, 2007

i wonder why


Been a long time since I posted a picture of myself. So I thought I better put one up, in case you forget how I look like.

This is a picture taken in April 06. On the left is me, and on the right is Nanook, my elder sister. The reason why the photo was taken is pretty obvious – my female owner is trying to capture our greediness in action. You see, that rectangular tank was our feeding tank (the old one – remember I told you that we got a new one recently?). We were hovering around the tank, trying to send the message that we were hungry and hence, waiting for some human intervention. We behave like humans at times right, hovering around something knowing that something good is going to happen (e.g. freebies)?

Anyway, the hidden point of taking the photo is that Dodo and Dona (my female owner’s terrapins – Nanook and myself belong to our male owner. Confused over ownership? Just remember that the “N”s belong to the male and the “D”s to the female but all four of us live together in the female’s house) were NOT hovering around the tank!

You get it now? My female owner wants to emphasise the “goodness” of her terrapins at the expense of us. Sigh… I wonder why.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook