Wednesday, June 20, 2007

a treat

Got a surprise treat from my female owner last night. You see, I was just soaking in the wading pool, enjoying the silence of the night… and a little moonlight (okay, I know it’s not real moonlight, just the lights coming in from the living room) when she came home from her usual Tuesday rendezvous.

Anyway, I saw her coming and I gave her the saddest look I could muster (you must understand that I was actually very happy to be alone in the pool, so this took quite a bit of effort). She returned me the sad look and…. gave me some food! Wah, a treat, considering that she just fed all of us the night before. My siblings looked on in envy and none of them climbed into the pool. Strange…

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook