Wednesday, June 06, 2007



This is me. I look sad because I just made my female owner angry. It was feeding time. Having had my last meal 2 days ago, I was naturally excited and famished. I rushed into the feeding tank, together with Dona, my elder brother. In my excitement, I mis-cued and bit my brother’s arm real hard. In the mayhem that ensued (coz he struggled so hard), I held on even harder because I thought my female owner was feeding us live food (“wah, fresh food, so must hold on in case it escapes”).

I knew I made a mistake when I heard her shouting at me. I let go immediately. Dona didn’t scold me or anything, but my female owner gave me a hard tap on my shell. Okay, I realised my mistake. Can I eat now?



No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook