Monday, April 23, 2007

what is life?

My female owner is a busy woman. She believes that life is about living in the present, putting the past behind her and not fretting about the future. Out of the three, she finds the last one - not fretting about the future - hardest to follow. However, her point is that one should not worry too much about the future, until he is unable to live happily in the present; one should not be held captive to past mistakes or failures to the point that one is not able to enjoy the present, because he is living a life full of restrictions and fears.

As a result of her philosophy in life, she is busy. Busy living life the way it should be - full of happy moments, laughter, friends, pleasurable activities, family and ... pets. yeah, that includes us!

I take after my female owner in this respect. Life is enjoying each day as it comes, having peace and stability in my home, being loved and cared for by my owners and knowing that I'm always surrounded by my family.

What is life for you?

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook