Monday, April 02, 2007

a special day



Today is a special day. Read on...

SMS conversation between my female owner (F) and my male owner (M) today.
Time: 1318. Topic: Arrangement to meet later in the day.

(F, 1318):If you can really reach at 3pm then you come my house ah.. Or else MRT... how?

(M, 1334, note that this is the ONLY time-lag in the entire conversation): MRT bah can walk walk abit

(F, 1338): Okie okie. I wanted to show you Nanook's egg... She laid one egg...

(M, 1339): I come over your place. Get a small box, i bring sand

(F, 1341): Cheh.. Got egg then you so excited. Happy April's Fools Days!

(M, 1345): Lolz u got me good good... Got me all excited our first turtle egg...

The turtle of interest? My beloved sister, Nanook! Isn't she cute?? She still doesn't know that she was used by my female owner to play a prank on my male owner.




No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook