Saturday, February 10, 2007

promises

Recently, my female owner announced that she would be going overseas for about 2 weeks. That means that she won't be able to feed us for, let me count... 7 times. Oh well, her parents will turtlesit us then. No issue. She's always going off somewhere anyway.

Later, my female owner updated her news release. Her parents are going for a 5-day holiday during that 2-week period! My siblings and I started to panick. FIVE days of being left at home alone?? No food and water?? Please don't test us. I know we will pass the test, given our good genetic make-up but can we not subject ourselves to unnecessary torture... please?? I promise to be good. I promise not to eat too much and I promise never to step on Dodo or Dona in order to climb over the tank.

Is somebody hearing my pleas?

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook