Wednesday, June 23, 2010

match-making

My female owner meant to spend at least three hours with Theseus today but she ended up doing other things for other people.

She spent 4.5hours formatting 200 powerpoint slides for her technologically-challenged-old-enough-to-be-her-father research supervisor. 2 hours grocery shopping for tomorrow’s house dinner. 30mins to help mum with her conference abstract. 1 hour to practice flute. 1.5 hours to watch Masterchef. 1 hour to chat with friends, emails , FB etc, okay, make that two hours. Hmmm… and the day is gone!

Poor Theseus. Very neglected and unhappy. And my female owner has massive R&R plans for the weekend, starting tomorrow.

Thurs: Toowong, Final flute lesson (by hook or by crook), House dinner (apparently to celebrate her stopping flute lessons - obviously assuming that she would be assertive enough!)
Fri: Maybe movies with Mr S (I think I should call him Mr S from now on, Fated Guy sounds so misleading)
Sat: If weather permits, bush walking with Mr S
Sun: Lunch at Campos Coffee with housemate, church

Okay, I think she needs to start prioritising Theseus come next Monday. You must understand that it’s not love at first sight for them, but rather, an awkward match-making attempt by the above-mentioned supervisor.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmm Mr S... Sexy!!... ^^ muahahaha

female owner said...

haha! Mr Secretive? Mr Smart? Mr Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Anonymous said...

ehhhhh... i think you mean Mister Sexy. that way is not as misleading. Fated to be sexy!

female owner said...

haha. not really sexy loh... anyway, who are you ah? pls identify! =p

Anonymous said...

mwweeeekekekeke ^^

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook